1. Hang your sea glass floats from an out door veranda to create a beautiful design.
2. The sea glass floats can be hung outside from trees and fence posts.
3. Display a collection of sea glass floats on your coffee table to add a coastal touch.
4. Use a giant clam shell to create a lovely coastal display of your sea glass floats.
5. Light up your room in style by placing candles behind sea glass floats for some coastal ambiance.
6. Use sea glass floats as a pop of color in a white or muted room to add interest.
7. Sea glass floats can be used in your seasonal decor. Add them to a wreath for a coastal summer design. They make great ornaments on your coastal Christmas tree too.
8. Coastal decor with a finishing touch, add sea glass floats to your bookshelves. They can be used as book ends, sit on top a stack of books or all alone for a pop of color.
9. Use sea glass floats as outdoor decor for your entry by placing a large one in an urn creating your very own custom coastal design.
10. The simplest way to use sea glass floats in your coastal design is to set the large ones next to a piece of furniture adding texture to any space.