Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Woof 3.12.12:
"I Smell Summer!"


Anticipation - Just the thought of summer coming fills me with excitement – long, warm, fun-filled days spent with my favorite people - I know it’s almost here – the weather is warming, the smell is in the air and I see the preparations being made. I so look forward to these days – long walks on the beach, the smell of fresh- caught fish on the grill, endless Frisbee tosses, and all of my favorite feet to sit on when the day winds down with a gathering around the fire, Oh and, of course, when my people are more present, they can’t help indulging my request for continuous belly rubs. Spring has sprung - It’s a dog's life and hey, it’s good!
Signs of Summer...
 
-Above Image - Fires illumination and ever-changing movement mesmerizes and calms.



Natural color with flowers and greens in an old tin watering can.

Summer stage is set with comfortable patio furniture.




Unique coastal lanterns bring a magical warm glow to summer days.
 Colorful fun outdoor pillows brings life.
Lemons, lemons & more lemons.
Simply summer.
 Summer celebration with Herbs

Cozy floor cushions for the ultimate in summer lounging.
Tiki torches frame any outdoor space.
 Summer Movies!
 Soothing sounds of flowing water brings a sense of calm.
 
White outdoor cotton drapes create ethereal coziness.

 Spring has Sprung!


Images: Fire pit, Watering Can with Flowers, Malibu Outdoor Furniture, Lanterns,

No comments:

Post a Comment