Decorating for the holidays can be simple coastal chic when you follow these 10 decorating ideas.
1. Nautical rope, starfish and pine branches draped over your banister will add the perfect touch of holiday spirit to your space.
Holiday decorating doesn't have to be daunting, these tips will add a sparkle with ease.2. Natural pine garland can go a long way. Drape it over your doorways or on the fireplace mantle for an instant Christmas feel.
3. Cuttings from your yard, such as palm fronds can be incorporated into your holiday design. Gather the fronds and fan them out, attach a seas shell, starfish or sand dollar in the center for a seaside coastal decoration.
5. Galvanized tin container is perfect for planting spruce or small Christmas trees in and placing on a table as your cottage holiday centerpiece.
6. Simple draping on your fireplace with rope, garland or ribbon and placement of Christmas ornaments in a large clam shell will have your place ready for the holidays in no time.
8. Brown paper wrapping has such a home made feel, add some raffia and seashells and you have Coastal packages to give any room a bit of holiday decor.
10. Last but not least hang classic stockings by the fire to begin the countdown to Christmas. Want to spruce up an old tradition with a coastal touch, use rope with starfish attached to hang your stockings.