1. Add a pop of color to the Living Room by painting a built in bookcase.
2. Painted furniture can add a color to any room.
3. One of the easiest and least committing ways to add color to a room is with throw pillows.
4. Paint a door to create interest in a room needing a bit of color.
5. Incorporate a brightly colored piece or upholstered furniture to a space.
5. Fabric can bring color into a room in many forms but the biggest impact is usually as drapes.
6. Stylish chandeliers come in great vibrant colors to add spice to any room.
7. Area rugs ground a room and are a great way to pull in some color to a room.
8. Paint can transform a space and by adding color to an accent wall.
9. Artwork can add interest and color to a room.
10. A bouquet of flowers in a vase placed on a table can bring in a cheerful pop of color to a space.