We must say, being the sea lovers that we are sea foam green is one of our favorite hues. You know a color is special when it can pull off being rustic, chic and modern all at the same time. There are a wide variety of ways to incorporate this ocean inspired color into your space, here are just some of our top picks.
1. Lamps are a small accessories that have a big effect on the look of your room. They not only serve a practical purpose but they make a creative statement as well. When looking to incorporate a color like sea foam into your space a lamp like this one is the perfect way to do it!
2. These sea foam green sheets make me feel like I would be sleeping in the sea! The linen fabric combined with the oceanic color creates a feel of rustic sophistication.
3. If you truly love a color what better way to incorporate it into your home than with and item you use on a daily basis. These sea foam blue-green Latte Bowls from Anthrolpologie will put your love for this color to good use!
4. Interested in more than just a pop of color, go all out and paint a room in this sea inspired shade. The bedroom is the perfect space for this calming color and for a more subtle effect just paint and accent wall.
5. For and authentic seaside feel use these vintage glass fishing floats as the perfect sea foam green accent. These nautical antiques were once used to keep fishing nets afloat.
6. Sea foam green is not just reserved for you home. If you love this color as much as we do and want to keep it around all the time then why not wear it!