Sometimes, we may look around and hope that we aren’t as boring as our space is. Our design team has come up with 10 easy ways to add a pop of color to give your space the style it craves.
1. An easy way to bring in a pop of color is with an area rug. This blue really brightens the natural rattan colored living room.
Liven up your coastal space with a pop of color in 10 easy ways.
2. Bring in a piece upholstered in a bright contrast color and it will lighten and liven your room.
3. Paint the back of a bookcase a bright color to make the displayed items jump of the shelf and add the much needed pop of color to your room.
4. A brightly painted piece of furniture will add spice to any space.
5. A neutral or pale tone room is quickly livened up with a brightly colored throw or blanket.
6. Bright and fun throw pillows is most definitely the quickest way to change the look of your room. In seconds you can take a monotone, boring room to exciting.
7. What better way to set the tone for your house than to paint the front door in a bright fun color. This is sure to let your guests know you mean design business.
8. A painted floor lays the ground work for a stylish and colorful design, anything you sit on it will stand out and make a statement.
9. A white coastal cottage kitchen can be taken from drab to fab with a colored backsplash, changing the entire look of the kitchen.
10. Last but definitely not least a fabulous pop of color can be achieved with a few great color accessories.